Sunday, December 3, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Yesterday got the tree, two trees actually. Got a big one for the living room and a small one for the theater room. The two rooms are on the opposite ends of the house. We were disappointed not to be able to get a Concolor or White Fir tree that we've gotten the last couple years. They're not available here. We got a Fraser Fir, which are very prominent here. These are good looking and have soft needles, so we're really happy with these.

We put all gears in motion yesterday. I put lights up outside, the full length of the house. Even pulled a "Griswold" and fell off the step-ladder -- too funny. My foot got caught and I just rolled over backwards in the grass. No biggy, pretty funny actually. While I did that, Lago hung real pine garland down the staircase. I also did lights on both trees and did a string of white lights around the staircase garland. We were pretty tuckered out after that and still have yet to trim the trees, besides stringing the lights. I'll post some picts once we do.

All the Merriest!

No comments: