OK, so I spend a tremendous amount of time people watching when I am out and about. While in Vegas, I noticed the obvious number of women who did not wash their hands before/after leaving the toilet. That is just completely disgusting to me! I wonder what is on her hands before she wipes! Can you imagine what is on a fertile woman's finger tips (with which she touches the door knob, menu, money, slot machine, eating utensils, her face to fix her makeup, the walls if she's had too much to drink) when she's completed her activities in the privacy of the bathroom stall? I'm not even going to describe the things my imagination is concocting right now lest I gross you all out.
I just want to encourage all you ladies out there to WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED IN THE LIEU!!!
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't even get me goin' on the hands. You don't even want to know how many times I've seen men not wash their hands in the bathroom.
You comin for Dave in St. Louis?
Post a Comment