Friday, April 20, 2007

On Tap @ The Lounge - 4/20/2007

Happy Friday to all y'all!
Just got back from Lago's performance with Carolina Voices - Cantos de las Américas (Songs of the Americas). That's her in the photo above, just to the left of the bald dome.

Ol' Lazy Acres texted me during the performance. I think he may have had one too many Fat Tires, but I ask you, can you really have too many Fat Tires?



Lago is enjoying a Coronita with her trusty sidekick JP Stinkerbutt.



While yours truly going mellow with a mellow Modelo, yo...


Meanwhile, our li'l Ella Bella shows off her new do, she heard short hair is in this season.


Check in tomorrow for the revealing of The Shed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm on a course for eternal damnation given I'm in a bar while you're in church.

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, the performance was held at a church, we weren't attending a service.