Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Around The Lounge

Lago worked this weekend, but will be home in time for dinner and The Sopranos finale. I have some theories of what may happen, but really just looking forward to see how things wrap up. Now that the series is coming to a close, I'm thinking I may need to get the season box set DVDs, and go back and watch from the beginning, which is perfect timing for the summer when not many new shows are on TV.

So here's a quick tour around The Lounge on this warm Sunday afternoon. If any of you recall the large pile of mulch that was at the back of our driveway leftover from our tree removal project last year, well below is what it looked like today when I spread the last of it around The Lounge. It's gone, baby!


That is one fine looking grill cover, thanks again Monkey!


The cats had a lazy day napping while I was working outside.


JP Stinkerbutt had a lazy day as well, but doesn't look too happy in the photo below even though I had just fed her and took her out for a poop. I think she is anxiously awaiting her Momma, Lago, to return home.


Salut', y'all!

No comments: